At Kim’s Cleaning Service, we know just how precious your time is. We know that the last thing you want to think about is your home cleaning or office cleaning needs. And whether you’ve got an upcoming party on the horizon or need to move into a new home, you’re not looking forward to the cleanup process.
Not to worry – we’ll show you how the eco-friendly and professional cleaners at Ecosmart can give you your free time back!
We’re the Ultimate Green Cleaning Company
We know that our fellow residents in the greater Atlanta, GA community are determined to lessen their carbon footprint on our beautiful Southern city. That’s why we’re proud to offer the follow eco-friendly incentives:
• We only use green products that are eco-friendly and nontoxic – and they certainly don’t compromise on cleanliness!
• We conduct office cleaning during your opening hours, which means you won’t be hit with a nasty utilities bill from after-hours cleaning.
• Our commercial clients can claim a special tax incentive for hiring our green cleaning service.
• Our cleaning procedures are all designed around saving you time and money while lessening our carbon footprint.
Find a cleaning service near you in Georgia.
Think of Us as Your One-Stop Shop for a Maid Service
Our cleaning service in Atlanta is proud to offer comprehensive green cleaning, including:
• Carpet Cleaning;
• Upholstery Cleaning;
• Move In/Out;
• Spring Cleaning;
• Family Vacation Cleaning;
• Annual Cleaning or Christmas Vacation Cleaning;
• Cleaning for an Inspection;
• Restaurant Cleanup;
• Party Cleanup;
• And so much more!
We’re proud to offer these services on a flexible schedule. Whether you want a weekly or biweekly cleaning service, Ecosmart can meet your needs based on your busy schedule!
Our prices are affordable as well. In fact, we’re pleased to offer first-time clients with a massive 25% off, and a three-room cleaning special for just $100.
With so much on offer, there’s no better time to give us a call at (404) 590-5633 and get your green cleaning estimate today!